Mobile Motion Sensing UVC Unit
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Motion sensor for 360-degree automatic shut-off
- Large, high quality, locking casters for ease of transport
- 120/220 Volt, 50/60 Hertz
- Formed stainless tube structure protects lamps and improves ability to handle and transport the unit
- Access panel for ease of maintenance
- Touchscreen controller with preset and manual disinfection
- 15 foot power cord
Portable UVC Handheld
Handheld UVC Solution
- Quickly disinfects common bacteria, viruses and fungi on hard to reach surfaces
- Lightweight handheld device with shatterproof lamp
- Easy to use
- Lamp rated for 12,000 hours
- Comfortable handle minimizes grip discomfort
- Quick and easy lamp-change out requires no extra tools
- On/Off safety switch
Door Barrier Fixture
UVC Pass-through Solution
- Installed above all doorways in operating theater.
- Staff entering or exiting the space during the procedure will pass through the UV barrier, which will provide a high intensity dose of UVC, adding to the cumulative levels achieved while in the space.
- Wider doorways can be equipped with multiple units, mounted in tandem, to span the entire width of the passage.
- Available in 24” and 36” fixture widths to accommodate typical doorway sizes found in operating rooms.
- Lamps and louvers easily removable for maintenance.
- Designed to mount over doorways
- Deep louvers direct energy straight down
- Protect critical areas
- Multiple units can be used on top, and sides, of doorways for extremely critical areas
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Sales of Apollo Med Innovations, Inc. UVC Devices
These terms and conditions may be updated or amended from time to time by Seller without notice to Customer; a copy of such updated terms will be available for Customer’s review at www.apollomedinnovations.com. Customer agrees to be bound by the most recent terms. THIS NOTICE WILL APPLY UNLESS CUSTOMER HAS A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH SELLER THAT EXPRESSLY REPLACES THIS AGREEMENT.
Delivery and Risk of Loss; Lead Times: Unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Parties, all Product orders within the United States will be delivered FOB Seller’s facilities. Upon Seller’s tender of the Products to a common carrier, title and risk of loss shall pass to Customer, and delivery shall be deemed completed. Quoted delivery dates are estimates only; however, Seller will make commercially reasonable efforts to fulfill each order by the quoted delivery date. At times, Seller may ship partial orders as needed.
Inspection and Acceptance: Delivered Products which have been purchased may not be returned. Customer must inspect delivered Products and report claims for defects, damages, shortages, or receipt of wrong Products which are discoverable on a visual inspection within 72 hours of delivery, or the Products will be deemed irrevocably accepted and such claims will be deemed waived. Customer shall communicate any such claims to Seller via telephone at 844.678.4285 or via e-mail to email@example.com.
Orders may not be cancelled after shipment. Shipping damage claims must be made by Customer directly with the shipping company in accordance with such company’s policies, which generally require such claims to be made prior to the time the carrier of the Products leaves the delivery destination. In the event of loss or damage in transit, Customer’s payment obligations will not be affected, and Seller will act as Customer’s agent in making any necessary insurance claim. No acts on the part of Seller, including but not limited to, Seller’s receipt of returned Products purchased by Customer, shall constitute Seller’s approval and acceptance of the returned purchased Products or cancelled purchase order.
Changes to Products: Seller may change the design, construction, or composition of the Products. In the event a significant change occurs after Customer’s order but prior to shipment, Seller shall notify Customer, and Customer shall be entitled to accept the changed Product, or to cancel as to that Product only and receive a refund of any monies paid for that Product only. The foregoing shall be Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any Product changes prior to delivery, and Seller shall have no other liability whatsoever for any such changes.
Use and Transfer of Products: The Products are exclusively for Customer’s professional use. Customer agrees that it shall not, directly or through any other parties, offer for sale or sell Products online.
Product Training: Product manuals are included in the packaging and Customer agrees to use the products for their intended use only and in accordance with the instruction manuals provided.
Limited Warranty: ApolloMed Innovations warrants its manufactured products to be free of defects in materials or workmanship. The liability of ApolloMed Innovations under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at ApolloMed Innovations’ discretion, any of ApolloMed Innovations’ parts or components during the warranty period.
- Warranty Period: One (1) year from date of shipment to end-user for parts and labor, and is limited to the electrical and mechanical functions of the ApolloMed Innovations supplied equipment. Consumables, lamps, ballast transformers, and replacement parts as identified separately in items #4, #5, and #6 below are not included in this warranty.
- Transfer of Warranty: This warranty is non-transferable.
- Non- ApolloMed Innovations Parts: The use of non-ApolloMed Innovations supplied lamps or parts will void this warranty.
- Consumables: Consumable items, if applicable, such as air filters, blower belts, water hoses, and flexible air exhaust hoses are not covered by this warranty.
- Lamps: All ApolloMed Innovations supplied UVC lamps (bulbs) are warranted for 9,000 hours (1 year). The 9,000-hour warranty is based on continuous usage or up to a maximum of 3 starts per day. More frequent starts may prematurely wear lamps and dramatically decrease effective lamp life.
- Replacement Parts: Replacement parts are warranted for one (1) year from the date of installation, or for the duration of the original warranty period.
- Process Warranty: ApolloMed Innovations does not warranty or take any responsibility for the process. Proper application of equipment is incumbent upon the end-user.
- In no event shall Seller be liable to purchaser for loss of profits, loss of use, or consequential damages of any kind. This warranty is the only warranty made by Seller and is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Testing: All ApolloMed Innovations fixtures, ballasts, lamps, andAnti-Kickback Statute: It is the intent of Customer and Seller to comply with the Anti-Kickback Statute (42 U.S.C. §1320a-7b(b)) and the Discount Safe Harbor and Warranties Safe Harbor regulations set forth in 42 C.F.R. 1001.952(h) and (g), respectively. Customer’s price may constitute a ‘discount or other reduction in price’ under the Anti-Kickback Statute. Seller will provide Customer with invoices that fully and accurately disclose the discounted price of all Products purchased under this Agreement to allow Customer to comply with this Section and the Discount Safe Harbor regulations, including sufficient information to enable it to accurately report its actual cost for all purchases of Products. Customer represents, warrants, and covenants that it will not make any claim for reimbursement to any government or private third-party payer for the Products or any administration of such Products to Customer’s patients. Customer acknowledges, however, that, if applicable, it will fully and accurately report all discounts or other price reductions, including warranty items, in the costs claimed or charges made under any Federal or State healthcare program and provide information upon request to third-party reimbursement programs. Customer will be solely responsible for determining whether any savings or discount or warranty item it receives must be reported or passed on to payors.
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act: Customer will comply with all applicable anti-corruption, anti-bribery, and anti-kickback laws, rules, and regulations, including, without limitation, the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (15 U.S.C. §78dd-1, et seq.) and other laws, rules, and regulations applicable to where Customer conducts business.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liabilities: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED TO CUSTOMER “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. SELLER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS END CUSTOMERS, OR TO ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES RESULTING OR ALLEGED TO RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, ERROR, OR OMISSION IN THE PRODUCTS, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SELLER HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER FOR, AND CUSTOMER HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES, ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY DESCRIPTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FORESEEABLE BUSINESS LOSSES, LOSS OF PROFITS, AND RELIANCE DAMAGES. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SELLER’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CAUSE EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PARTICULAR PRODUCT(S) INVOLVED. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Indemnity: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Seller, including Seller’s affiliates and their officers, directors, agents, employees, successors, and assigns, from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, debt, liability, loss, fine, damage, or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ or legal fees, expenses, and court costs) (collectively, “Liabilities”) that relate to: (i) Customer’s modification of or addition to any Product(s); (ii) Customer’s breach of this Notice; (iii) Customer’s gross negligence or willful misconduct; or (iv) Customer’s failure to abide by all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and orders that affect the Products.
Essential Basis of the Bargain: Customer acknowledges that Seller has set its Product prices and entered into the Agreement in reliance upon the limitations and exclusions of liability, the disclaimers of warranties, and Customer’s indemnity obligations set forth herein, that the same form an essential basis of the bargain between the Parties, and THAT THE CONSIDERATION WOULD BE HIGHER IF SELLER WERE REQUIRED TO BEAR LIABILITY IN EXCESS OF THAT STATED HEREIN.
Independent Contractors: No provision of this Notice will be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture, or other combination between Seller and Customer. Customer and Seller are independent contractors. Neither Party will make any warranties or representations or assume any obligations on the other Party’s behalf. Neither Party is or will claim to be a legal representative, partner, agent, or employee of the other Party. Each Party is responsible for the direction and compensation, and is liable for the actions of, its own employees and subcontractors.
Amendments: The Notice may not be amended, altered, or modified except in writing by an authorized signatory of Seller. No other purported additions, amendments, alterations, or modifications by Customer or any other person, whether oral or written, shall be binding on Seller, regardless of Seller’s failure to object or Seller’s shipment of Products. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and any other part of this Agreement, these terms and conditions shall govern.
Governing Law and Venue: This Agreement and all disputes and matters relating hereto shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, USA without giving effect to its conflicts of laws rules. Customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of any Georgia state or federal courts, and hereby waives any objections based on inconvenient forum or conflicts of laws principles. The provisions of this Agreement are divisible and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision or provisions contained herein shall not in any way affect the validity of this Agreement without the invalid or unenforceable provision or provision.
Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be illegal or unenforceable by any court of law in any jurisdiction, the remaining provisions hereof and thereof shall be severable and enforceable in accordance with their terms, and all provisions shall remain enforceable in any other jurisdiction.
Entire Agreement: Customer and Seller acknowledge that there have been no warranties, representations, covenants or understandings made by either Party to the other, except such as are expressly set forth in the Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, Customer acknowledges and agrees on behalf of him/herself individually and on behalf of the Customer entity, that, in entering into this Agreement and this transaction: (1) it has relied solely on the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (2) it has not relied on any oral or written statements by Seller sales representatives, other Seller personnel, or third parties (including, but not limited to, third-party financing companies), or on any statements included in any of Seller’s written or electronic promotional materials (including its web sites). This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and obligation of Customer and Seller with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes any prior agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.
Disclaimer: None of the Apollo Med Innovations UVC products detailed above are certified, or approved under any applicable laws, as a medical device, and as such, Apollo Med Innovations, and its Representatives and Distributors, do not currently intend for them to be used as medical devices anywhere globally. Products have not been evaluated by the FDA.