Mobile Motion Sensing UVC Unit
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Motion sensor for 360-degree automatic shut-off
- Large, high quality, locking casters for ease of transport
- 120/220 Volt, 50/60 Hertz
- Formed stainless tube structure protects lamps and improves ability to handle and transport the unit
- Access panel for ease of maintenance
- Touchscreen controller with preset and manual disinfection
- 15 foot power cord
Portable UVC Handheld
Handheld UVC Solution
- Quickly disinfects common bacteria, viruses and fungi on hard to reach surfaces
- Lightweight handheld device with shatterproof lamp
- Easy to use
- Lamp rated for 12,000 hours
- Comfortable handle minimizes grip discomfort
- Quick and easy lamp-change out requires no extra tools
- On/Off safety switch
Door Barrier Fixture
UVC Pass-through Solution
- Installed above all doorways in operating theater.
- Staff entering or exiting the space during the procedure will pass through the UV barrier, which will provide a high intensity dose of UVC, adding to the cumulative levels achieved while in the space.
- Wider doorways can be equipped with multiple units, mounted in tandem, to span the entire width of the passage.
- Available in 24” and 36” fixture widths to accommodate typical doorway sizes found in operating rooms.
- Lamps and louvers easily removable for maintenance.
- Designed to mount over doorways
- Deep louvers direct energy straight down
- Protect critical areas
- Multiple units can be used on top, and sides, of doorways for extremely critical areas